title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

burst or secure? re-ripping 20.000 tracks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KSR
    • Feb 2016

burst or secure? re-ripping 20.000 tracks?

I haven’t been aware the difference between burst and secure rips. I have just changed the mode to secure.

My question is what do I do with the more than 20.000 tracks ripped in burst mode? Shall I re-rip it all or doesn’t it matter if there are tracks having a rip status saying ‘inaccurate’?

The replays ‘no’ and ‘no’ would be very popular ...

KSR
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: burst or secure? re-ripping 20.000 tracks?

Originally posted by KSR
    I haven&*8217;t been aware the difference between burst and secure rips. I have just changed the mode to secure.

My question is what do I do with the more than 20.000 tracks ripped in burst mode? Shall I re-rip it all or doesn&*8217;t it matter if there are tracks having a rip status saying &*8216;inaccurate&*8217;?

The replays &*8216;no&*8217; and &*8216;no&*8217; would be very popular ... KSR
    purchase the dbpa related PERFECTTUNES. Run it on all your old rips and it will check for AccourateRip matches. If matches area good, no need to rerip. For unmatched albums (other than ones listed as "not in AR", then rerip those perhaps. For unmatched albums that are not in AR, as long as the rip was secure or with only warning, you should be fine.

Comment

• KSR
      • Feb 2016

Re: burst or secure? re-ripping 20.000 tracks?

Tanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>