title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Download & registering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Download & registering

Make sure you Windows is full upto date also.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Willywildcat
      • Jan 2016

Can you just send me a CD with it on it? I can pay for postage via Paypal. I'd like to use this software, but if I can't get it going here soon, I'll have to go with another version.

Thanks!

Bill

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Send me a personal message (on this forum) with your order number please.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Willywildcat
          Can you just send me a CD with it on it? I can pay for postage via Paypal. I'd like to use this software, but if I can't get it going here soon, I'll have to go with another version.
          This is only a short term solution and I really think you need to resolve this issue, as you may not be able to access/download updates in the future.

As you are running Windows 10, try launching Microsoft Edge (the new Windows 10 web browser).

From the Illustrate website, you click the download button and the download file (dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered.exe) should automatically download to your user profile download folder, C:\Users\%userprofile%\Downloads.

Before trying to run the dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered.exe, please can you confirm this file exists in your downloads folder?

Comment

• Willywildcat
            • Jan 2016

OK, been crazy busy. I disabled Norton, did exact same thing. I would like to resolve this issue in next step or I guess I'll have to find a different software. My CD's are piling up and I am getting behind the 8 ball here. Thanks

Comment

• Willywildcat
              • Jan 2016

FYI, I used Edge, there is a folder (many now!) to download, it does same. Blinks when I click on it and stays on Download page.

Comment

• mville
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Dec 2008

FYI, I used Edge, there is a folder (many now!) to download, it does same. Blinks when I click on it and stays on Download page.
                There is no folder to download. On the Illustrate website there is a download button, that you click. When you click the download button, the file (dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered.exe) then starts to automatically download to the default download folder (and yes, you will remain on the download page):

C:\Users\%userprofile%\Downloads

Use File Explorer to navigate to the above folder and check whether dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered.exe is in that folder.

Comment

• Willywildcat
                  • Jan 2016

Did you get my order number?

Comment

• Willywildcat
                    • Jan 2016

I meant there are numerous files in the Download folder as I have tried clicking the Download button several times now from the Illustrate page. I know how to download files; I stated in my initial post in January, I also purchased Perfect Tunes which downloaded to my Download folder and as I have with many files I have purchased, it processed successfully. Any further troubleshooting ideas???

..file:///C:/Users/bergn_000/Downloads/getreg%20(6)%20(3)%20(1).aspx
                    Last edited by Willywildcat; 05-11-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• mville
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • Dec 2008

I meant there are numerous files in the Download folder as I have tried clicking the Download button several times now from the Illustrate page. I know how to download files; I stated in my initial post in January, I also purchased Perfect Tunes which downloaded to my Download folder and as I have with many files I have purchased, it processed successfully. Any further troubleshooting ideas???

..file:///C:/Users/bergn_000/Downloads/getreg%20(6)%20(3)%20(1).aspx
                      I have no idea how/why you have downloaded the active server webpage file (getreg%20(6)%20(3)%20(1).aspx) rather than the dBpoweramp Music Converter installation file (dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered.exe).

I have tried the download link on 3 different windows 10 PCs and all work as expected.

Perhaps Spoon knows what is going wrong? Perhaps you have entered an incorrect order number?

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

The browser is set to incorrect security settings. The browser should show the .aspx page, instead of downloading it. You can install Google Chrome, and on the default settings it will work correctly.
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Willywildcat
                          • Jan 2016

Well I don't know what the hell is the deal. I installed Google Chrome, copied Illustrate page, then hit download. Went to my download folder, but same outcome when I click on Open or Save........ Just don't understand how PerfectTunes downloaded so easily and R15 went south. How can I try downloading on another computer? I have my old computer at my desk as well. Thanks for all of your help.

Comment

• Spoon
                            Administrator
                            • Apr 2002

Please email your order number, we can send a different link:

Spoon
                            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Willywildcat
                              • Jan 2016

I emailed you my order number and received this in return:

Dear Mr Bergner,

Why have you sent this?

Viktorija Galko dBpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
                                Administrator
                                • Apr 2002

A 2nd email was sent with the download link, if you do not have it check your spam bin please.
                                Spoon
                                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>