title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

My favorites

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texTat
    • May 2015

My favorites

Hello! I am bloody consumer and apologize for my small technical knowledge. I run a QNAP TS-251 and Asset 4.5 is installed on this NAS. On my android tablet I use Bubble Upnp as control point and I stream internet stations to a seperate renderer via LAN. Everything works fine (usually) but I have forgotten how I can acces to the "My Favorites" folder that I find inside the directory "Internet Radio [Tunein Radio]. I cannot find any option for saving my favorite internet stations in this folder. There is only the option to save them under the virtual folders category in saved playlists. But I would prefer to save them under "My Favorites", what I have done before. Would anyone be so kind to help me?
    Thanks in advance, Joachim Müller-Klink
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: My favorites

You enter your Tunein user name into the configuration program, then use TuneIn's web site to add your favourites.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• texTat
      • May 2015

Re: My favorites

Originally posted by Spoon
      You enter your Tunein user name into the configuration program, then use TuneIn's web site to add your favourites.
      Thanks for your advice. But something goes wrong with the login to tunein. When I click on "Anmelden" the page turns grey and doesn't accept any input. If I use the option to open the login inside a new window the server leads me to https://tunein.com/account/newiframe/login/. But this page is completely grey and I cannot do anything. I know this has not to do anything with asset. But maybe you know a solution. I tried it with firefox and internet explorer, the problems occure with both browsers.

Comment

Working...

]]>