title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error/Ripping Failure Since Upgrade to Mac OS 10.11.3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

Error/Ripping Failure Since Upgrade to Mac OS 10.11.3

I just tried ripping two CDs since upgrading to Mac OS 10.11.3 the other day. In both instances the first thing I notice is that though metadata was filled out on the main screen no album artwork showed up which is unusual (though it does occur very occasionally) but also when I went to the Review Metadata tab There were no comparisons of the metadata from various sites as is normal. It did in both cases though show the CDs as being in the Accuraterip database. However when initiating the rip in both cases I immediately saw a very fast/flashing "Error" message pop up for each track and the CD was then ejected. I could not start or complete a rip.

After a couple of failed attempts I tried the other app that I use to use and was able to get an Accuraterip result on both CDs with that software.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error/Ripping Failure Since Upgrade to Mac OS 10.11.3

You are using R15.4?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mwheelerk
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      You are using R15.4?
      No it shows 15.3 beta (1). Also I just tried it again and got the same Error notice on every track. I read the log (which I didn't do before) and it is indicating mine isn't registered which I don't understand.

I would appreciate any help.

Mike

Comment

• mwheelerk
        • Feb 2013

I think I have it and I think its my fault. I must have downloaded the trial of 15.3 beta and not the registered version. I just downloaded 15.2 and installed and it seems to work at least the ripping but the metadata isn't right. I'm downloading the 15.2 registered version now. I'll report on results.

Comment

• mwheelerk
          • Feb 2013

I'm on 15.4 registered and everything seems fine now.

Sorry

Comment

Working...

]]>