title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Dynamic output location option is disabled

Dynamic output location option is disabled

Hello!
    Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
    I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
    This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
    Can anyone please help?
    Thanks!

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Dynamic output location option is disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Gianluca View Post
    Hello!
    Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
    I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
    This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
    Can anyone please help?
    Thanks!
    when you look at dbpa configuration does it show up as "registered"?

Yes. It says dbPowerAmp 64-bit: registered Power Pack, Release 15.3.

I know it's registered, because I had to dig up my registration when I updated to 15.3.

Administrator

Dynamic naming requires Reference, the Power Pack does not have it. If you had it previously then you might have had R14 Reference for example.

Forgive me but what's a "Reference" ?
    I have downloaded the latest version of the product and I don't see a reference download.

Never mind. I figured it out. I used to have a R14 but I need to pay to get a R15. I see. Thanks.