title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dynamic output location option is disabled

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gianluca
    • Jan 2016

Dynamic output location option is disabled

Hello!
    Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
    I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
    This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
    Can anyone please help?
    Thanks!
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Dynamic output location option is disabled

Originally posted by Gianluca
    Hello!
    Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
    I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
    This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
    Can anyone please help?
    Thanks!
    when you look at dbpa configuration does it show up as "registered"?

Comment

• Gianluca
      • Jan 2016

Yes. It says dbPowerAmp 64-bit: registered Power Pack, Release 15.3.

I know it's registered, because I had to dig up my registration when I updated to 15.3.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Dynamic naming requires Reference, the Power Pack does not have it. If you had it previously then you might have had R14 Reference for example.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gianluca
          • Jan 2016

Forgive me but what's a "Reference" ?
          I have downloaded the latest version of the product and I don't see a reference download.

Comment

• Gianluca
            • Jan 2016

Never mind. I figured it out. I used to have a R14 but I need to pay to get a R15. I see. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>