title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

...Refresh Meta Data

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ethan417
    • Oct 2015

...Refresh Meta Data

Hi

There are times after having ripped a CD - that i realize that i selected the wrong metadata (e. song titles don't match actual songs) - i need to delete the files and re-rip it - selecting the correct metadata.

When i re-open CDRipper - the rip status from the previous Rip is still visible - even though i have deleted the files

here's my real question - when i select "Review Metadata" i no longer have the metadata options that were originally available prior to ripping - i can only see that metadata that was used for the prior rip.

how do i restore the metadata choice that were available prior to ripping the CD

thank you
    -Ethan
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ...Refresh Meta Data

Click the metadata button on the tool bar to fetch them from the internet again.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ethan417
      • Oct 2015

Are you referring to the Refresh button or the Metadata button.
      i have clicked both - no change.

when i first load the CD - i see 3 or 4 (i didn't count) metadata options
      but after burning - i can only see the previously selected option
      how do i return to the original state where are a number of options to choose from?

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The button on the tool bar marked 'Meta', click it and the results are read again from the internet, after this press review metadata.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>