title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD ripper has stopped working.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahold
    • Nov 2015

CD ripper has stopped working.

I've been using dbpoweramp for a few months and have been very impressed with it, however last night I was ripping some brand new cds and after the first 3 ripped fine the 4th one wouldn't rip. An error notification came up and the disc ejected. I tried again with the same result, I then tried ripping other cds that I had recently successfully ripped and had the same 'error' message. Currently I am ripping files to Apples Lossless in iTunes and then using dbpoweramp to convert to FLAC which works but is not ideal. Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD ripper has stopped working.

What is the exact error message shown?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ahold
      • Nov 2015

For each track it says; 'Error converting to FLAC, Track 1.... Error unable to open File'

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Check the location you are writing to exists and dBpoweramp has permissions to write there, especially if is a NAS.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ahold
          • Nov 2015

Thanks. I don't know what 'permissions' are or how to check them, but I simply changed the USB storage I was ripping to and it now works fine. Thanks again

Comment

Working...

]]>