title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "Accuraterip is unconfigured" in dBpoweramp Reference R15 on Mac OS X El Capitan

"Accuraterip is unconfigured" in dBpoweramp Reference R15 on Mac OS X El Capitan

Last week I purchased dBpoweramp Reference R15 for my Mac, and I have been a happy user on the PC for years. This morning I tried to set it up on the Mac, but I cannot find a button to configure Accuraterip.

My drive is an LG Electronics 14X USB 3.0 Super-Multi External Blu-ray Disc Rewriter BE14NU40 (DVD+/-RW with M-DISC Support). The drive shows up as "HL-DT-ST - BD-RE BE14NU40" in dBpoweramp. I am running Mac OS El Capitan 10.11.2.

When there is no disc in my drive, all I see in Options is "Accuraterip is unconfigured", and after ripping a disc accurately, I do not have an option to Submit to the database. How do I fix this?

Mark

Administrator

Re: "Accuraterip is unconfigured" in dBpoweramp Reference R15 on Mac OS X El Capitan

The mac version does not need to setup accuraterip to work with accuraterip, it can still work with a 0 offset. The drive will auto-configure if it is a known drive.