title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper Not Finding Cover Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BassHog
    • Jan 2015

Batch Ripper Not Finding Cover Art

I have just started ripping my fairly large cd collection using batch ripper and a Sony VGP-XL1B changer. For the first few hundred CDs, the software was able to locate almost all of the cover art for each cd. Now it's probably finding 10% or less, even though it still finds the other meta data. I'm guessing that it has to do with the free searches ending for AMG.

But the odd thing is that I can take some of the CDs that batch ripper could not find the art for and pull them up using CD ripper and it will find the cover art. Am I missing something in the set up? How can CD ripper find it and Batch ripper not? I thought they used the same meta data providers.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Ripper Not Finding Cover Art

Art comes from AMG and GD3, and musicbrainz. the First 2 are pay for disc lookups in Batch Riper.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BassHog
      • Jan 2015

If I purchase PerfectTunes to add the art later, does that program require that I pay extra for lookups?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It does not require per disc lookups, however it works independently of Batch Ripper.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>