title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Questions about Accuraterip Data

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

Questions about Accuraterip Data

I think I understand the basic premise of Accuraterip in comparing my rip of a CD against a database of rips done by others. I'm a little curious about some of the data results. In the main screen while the rip is progressing after a track is finished if the CD is in the Accuraterip database you will see an Accureaterip icon followed by parentheses with a number. Regarding the number shown I am assuming that it is indicating the number of "matches" in the Accuraterip database to my rip of that particular mastering for this CD title. If that is correct could any change I make in metadata effect that result? For instance many times the label brought up is incorrect for the mastering and I will edit it. Or is the match strictly for the audio data and not other metadata? Finally regarding the log that shows after ripping is completed I assume if the rip is accurate there is nothing within the log to concern myself with? If the rip returned other than an Accureaterip rip result what data within the log should I be looking for?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Questions about Accuraterip Data

Metadata does not affect AccurateRip, it is purely audio data.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mwheelerk
      • Feb 2013

Anything on the information I should be paying attention to on the log.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Just the overall Accurate / not accurate result.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>