title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding custom tags

Administrator

Re: Adding custom tags

If you cannot edit the value in the web config, then it is right to edit in the AssetUPnPDefinedBrowseTreev4.txt file. After editing you need to restart asset, and do a full refresh all database scan.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If you cannot edit the value in the web config, then it is right to edit in the AssetUPnPDefinedBrowseTreev4.txt file. After editing you need to restart asset, and do a full refresh all database scan.
    I found why I couldn't get it to work. There were two .dBpoweramp directories on the system. Obviously only one was in use and I was happily editing files in the other. Once I renamed the inactive directory and edited the other files, I could build a tree with the new tag.

One final question though. How do I get a similar grouping like for Year (1950s, 1960s, 1070s, etc) with my OriginalDate tag? It contains data like yyyy mm dd, yyyy, or yyyy mm. Thanks!

Administrator

It will not be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    For the qnap:

The location of Assets configuration files are: /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/.dBpoweramp/

for the Pi:

The configuration files for Asset are stored: ~/.dBpoweramp
    In my QNAP TS-251 I found the file "MediaDatabaseFieldsv4.txt" in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/.dBpoweramp/uMediaLibrary-v2

Is it the right file/folder to edit ?

Administrator

Yes

great, it works

is there any way to assign an icon to the new Custom Tag instead of the folder icon it gets by default ?

Ok solved, I duplicated one of the jpg file in "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/AssetImages" and renamed it ORIGINALDATE.jpg