title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Player Not Reading File Structure Correctly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • durutti
    • Dec 2015

Player Not Reading File Structure Correctly

I have been using dbpoweramp for a few years now with great success. I had previously been using an Apple IPOD Touch in my 2014 Passat. However, the size limitations (64GB), and the fact that I had to use mp3 format really restricted how much I could put on it. I decided after some research to switch to a ssd (Samsung T1 500GB) to get most of my music in flac. Tried using the ssd original format (exfat), and then ntfs, before having success with formatting the ssd in fat32. Success, or so I thought. Music comes on, sounds great. However, it seems as if the player is not views the content structure. I can't select artists, albums, etc, and playback is only through each song consecutively (ie the first song comes on, and the only choice is to forward to nextr song). So I am halfway there, but unsure how to get the player to see the file structure. Was hoping someone would be able to direct me to a solution. Thanks in advance.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Player Not Reading File Structure Correctly

If your files have ID Tags, and are in folders for each artist / album, then there is nothing more you can do, it is down to the player.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• durutti
      • Dec 2015

Re: Player Not Reading File Structure Correctly

Originally posted by Spoon
      If your files have ID Tags, and are in folders for each artist / album, then there is nothing more you can do, it is down to the player.
      I wondered if that is the case. Well, I guess I will have to return to the cold embrace of Apple. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>