title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Transfer Batch Ripper Tags to file MetaTags

Transfer Batch Ripper Tags to file MetaTags

Hey, everyone,

Several months ago there was some discussion on how to transfer information entered into the batch ripper, such as BatchID, BatchName, pre-batch notes into the metatags of each file in the batch using "Tag Mappings" in the batch ripper. Several suggestions were made like,
    IF batchname=[anyvalue]
    SET Album=[tag]batchname[]

But none worked. I am not talking about transferring to folder and file names, as the following Naming String in CD Ripper works great
    [tag]batchname[]\[tag]batchname[] - D[SETLEN]2,48,,[tag]batchdiscnumber[][]T[track]

Where batchname contains the audiobook title and is the information I want to past to the [album] metatag.

Any new ideas on how to make this work? Also, can someone update me on the proper format for the [tag]<element> string?

Thanks, GeekE

Administrator

Re: Transfer Batch Ripper Tags to file MetaTags

Does BatchName get written to the ID Tags? if not you have to click edit for the profile >> Options (in CD Ripper) >> ID Tags & Metadata and enable the batchname tag.

Nothing is written to the ID tags in CD Ripper nor the resulting file. Are these the profile settings you refer to?

dBp settings.png

Administrator

What type of audio track are you writing?

Spoon, Does R16 resolve any of these problems?

Administrator

What type of audio track are you writing?