title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: R15.3 Mac, batch converter : more than 1 hour after converting before it really ends

Thumbs down R15.3 Mac, batch converter : more than 1 hour after converting before it really ends

Hello,

I've once again used batch converter to converts 9316 FLAC to OGG, and it has a strange behavior (was the same with Mac R15.2) : When encoding is finished, Hard drive keep spinning for more than 1 hour before the batch converter displays the close button, just like if it keeps on converting...

Sorry for my bad english, I can't find better words to describe the situation.

This is really annoying (took 3h40 to convert, and "at the end" I have to wait again for more than 1 hour for the close button.

Regards,

Eric

Administrator

Re: R15.3 Mac, batch converter : more than 1 hour after converting before it really e

Did you use the DSP Effect ReplayGain?

if so it was writing the album gain.

Re: R15.3 Mac, batch converter : more than 1 hour after converting before it really e

Hello,

I've tried another batch converting without RG, and the I have the same problem. It's very annoying.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 3rik View Post
    I've tried another batch converting without RG, and the I have the same problem. It's very annoying.
    What DSPs are you using, if any?