title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset and simaudio 180 moon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jahjahlove
    • Nov 2015

Asset and simaudio 180 moon

Hi,
    I recently bought a little streamer made by SIMAUDIO called the 180 MOON. SIMAUDIO advice Asset UpnP to be installed on a NAS or a PC, then to use it to manage the library... Indeed Asset seems to "see" every tacks and changes in the library, but the application furnished by SIMAUDIO called MIND says loading for ages and when it finds something it is oddly stored.... the covers do not show most of the time.
    I tried with ripped done from dbpoweramp with the cover and every tags, I tried with only two rips to see if it was the size of my library.... no improvement.

On the other hand I can access the hard drive of my tv box flawlessly and can stream music from it....

Is it an Asset configuration issue ? or is it the MIND app ?

Thanks for help

David
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset and simaudio 180 moon

If you have an ipad, install Kinksy on it and this will allow you to browse Asset, to show what it presents.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jahjahlove
      • Nov 2015

Re: Asset and simaudio 180 moon

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you have an ipad, install Kinksy on it and this will allow you to browse Asset, to show what it presents.
      excellent it worked in a second.... many thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>