title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Decepticon
    • Nov 2002

Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Hi Spoon,

I finally bought a DVD-Burner, in this case the Optorite DD0201, which can be found on the following webpage:

When I use the dMC CD Writer it takes a good minute or two to burn the first track. It eventually finishes burning the CD, but the first track is garbage, a loud screeching noise. The other tracks appear to be fine although I did notice a skip in one of them. When I burn an audio CD using Nero it burns just fine and there is no lengthy delay during the lead-in or actual burn of the file.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Are you able to try different CD-R discs?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Decepticon
      • Nov 2002

I tried 2 different types of CDRs. Burned fine with Nero, but not with dMC Cd-Writer.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It must be the DVDness of the drive that is causing problems, even for CD-R writing, I hope to write a DVD version sometime next year.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Spoon
          It must be the DVDness of the drive that is causing problems, even for CD-R writing, I hope to write a DVD version sometime next year.
          My Optorite DD0203 DVD R=+/- RW+/- burner isn't recognized by either dbpowerAMP CD Writer or Nero Express (which came with the computer that includes the DVD burner). I can burn data CDs with WinXP's utility, but no audio CDs. I need to be able to convert mp3s to WAV, I think. Then would WinXP burn them as audio CDs I can play in my stereo or car? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

There might be a new version of Nero.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>