title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calopolus
    • Nov 2015

Suggestions

Bought the program today. Here are a couple things I'm hoping that I either cannot find the settings for, or could be considered for a future release. Select multiple folders to scan from. I have 400+GB of music, and its 16hours for it to scan my library. So if it crashes or someone closes it while I'm at work, I have to start over. When I did my re-tag project through MusicBrainz, I could select multiple folders, so I would do all the A's, then B's and so forth. Little chew-able pieces.

Can I batch approve new pictures? I don't want to go through and click OK for each and every picture.

Can I just have it search for only missing album art? I feel like that is a feature, but I'm missing the option for that.

I played with the trial version some, but it so incomplete it was hard to get a handle on how to actually use the program.

Having to search the whole library is a real killer, I am regretting buying the program already, so I;m really hoping I just missed something.

EDIT: Found the batch fix album art. AWESOME!
    Last edited by Calopolus; 11-05-2015, 02:17 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Suggestions

Yes you would use the Album Art program, not ID Tags for updating the art en-mass.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>