title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisjj
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2008

Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter, C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm ?

I want to feed a source directory path on the commandline. If I supply just the directory path, it appears in the UI under Network, showing no audio files.

The only docs for this EXE I find file:///C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm do not mention the commandline.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

You can test by sending c:\ on the command line, it should select the c drive.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• chrisjj
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by chrisjj
      Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter, C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm ?
      Correction: C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\DMCFileSelector.exe .

Comment

• chrisjj
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
        You can test by sending c:\ on the command line, it should select the c drive.
        Thanks. That works.

If find my case's failure was due to quotes around the path including spaces. This works (unexpectedly):

"C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\DMCFileSelector.exe" S:\!DJ DAP
        -> http://i.imgur.com/oLJJJwK.png

Comment

Working...

]]>