title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp and El Capitan

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

dBpoweramp and El Capitan

I recently upgraded to El Capitan for Mac and noticed that running the Music Converter no longer shows any of my tracks within their respective folders. When I click on a folder in the listing nothing shows to the right of it. I believe the tracks use to appear here before upgrading. I am using Music Converter version 15.2 (1).

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp and El Capitan

You are using Batch Converter? what type of audio file are your tracks?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You are using Batch Converter? what type of audio file are your tracks?
    Yes, I am using Batch Converter. This happens will all forms of audio files: mp3, flac, aif.

Nothing of any kind shows-up when you click on a folder in the listing I'm certain has tracks inside of it.

Administrator

It is the same for all folders? you cannot see any files anywhere?

It could be a file permissions issue, I have heard that sometimes when OS X is upgraded some files change in access permissions, check that your user has access to these files.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is the same for all folders? you cannot see any files anywhere?

It could be a file permissions issue, I have heard that sometimes when OS X is upgraded some files change in access permissions, check that your user has access to these files.
    Yes, it is the same for all folders. I checked permissions and they are identical to what they were before.

Music Converter works fine, just not Batch Converter, so it doesn't seem like it's a permissions issue.

Super Moderator

Thank you for the bug report.

It would appear that on OSX El Capitan, Batch Converter's right pane starts up with a zero size. It is there but you have to drag the separator (visible on the right side of Batch Converter's window) around to see it. Once you do that, it appears to work correctly. It will be fixed in the next update.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Thank you for the bug report.

It would appear that on OSX El Capitan, Batch Converter's right pane starts up with a zero size. It is there but you have to drag the separator (visible on the right side of Batch Converter's window) around to see it. Once you do that, it appears to work correctly. It will be fixed in the next update.
    And behold! There it is ...

I should have thought to look for this myself.

Thanks for pointing it out.