title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Why does Perfect Tunes only run in Full Screen mode?

Why does Perfect Tunes only run in Full Screen mode?

Seems strange that Perfect Tunes only runs in Full Screen mode? Is there a way to change this?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Why does Perfect Tunes only run in Full Screen mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Seems strange that Perfect Tunes only runs in Full Screen mode? Is there a way to change this?
    hmmm. I just tried with PerfectTunes, and AccurateRip check. Both PT control and AR allowed me to reduce so that neither were full screen (and to resize the screens using my mouse)
    Last edited by garym; 10-15-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Interesting! All I could think of is to hit (Windows) escape but it remains Full Screen. I do not have any other program that exhibits this status. Just to elaborate there is no button to select restore.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Ian

dBpoweramp Guru

Which window in PerfectTUNES are you referring to?

dBpoweramp Guru

Interesting! All I could think of is to hit (Windows) escape but it remains Full Screen. I do not have any other program that exhibits this status. Just to elaborate there is no button to select restore.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Ian
    What about clicking on the "box" (full screen) icon next to the X in the upper right hand corner of the accuraterip screen?

This is a very old thread, but appears issue was never dealt with or acknowledged.
    I just purchased DbPowerAmp and PerfectTunes and PerfectTunes makes whole screen white with small box in center for app actions.
    It only has the x (close) and _ (minimize), and Settings in upper right corner.

Since the app only uses a small portion of the screen why take up entire screen? Makes no sense.

It is currently going through thousands of songs and would be nice to be able to keep an eye on it while I work on something else.

EDIT: Problem exists when scanning library. Once complete upper right corner has the little square toggle box for full-screen and not full-screen.
    Last edited by 02ebz06; 09-16-2020 at 01:07 PM.