title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

HoW 2 trnsform .wma to .wav (4 vdub)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

HoW 2 trnsform .wma to .wav (4 vdub)

I've a problem to pass to .wma to .wav : virtual dub don't like wma, it want .wav

the soft wma2wav don't work on my xp system.
    wavedest.ax is registered but it's dont work.

could you help me ?

thanks
  • totalXSive
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Have you tried using dBpowerAMP Music Converter with the Windows Media Audio codec installed? You can get both from the Downloads section.

Comment

• Unregistered

really ?

In fact it's not a conversion betwween wma and wav i need.

I need a soft or a doc to poke the header of the .wma file so that vdub think it's a .wav file and so i can mux it with my video file.

Comment

• totalXSive
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

AFAIK, that's not possible. WMA and WAV are too very different formats, and as far as I know, such a utility does not exist. Decoding to WAV is going to be your best bet, I'm afraid.

Comment

• Unregistered

wma2wav is a soft who do this job but it's doesn't work on my system !

Why developpers don't implement wma multiplexing into this superb soft : vdub !

LICENCE PROBLEM ?

thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

I think because wma should NOT be implemented anywhere! It should be just forgotten, and it's users who should contribute to this. It's a format created intentionally to make users' life more difficult (with all those proprietary stuff etc.) Aren't normal format enough?

Comment

Working...

]]>