title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter, C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm ?

I want to feed a source directory path on the commandline. If I supply just the directory path, it appears in the UI under Network, showing no audio files.

The only docs for this EXE I find file:///C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm do not mention the commandline.

Administrator

Re: Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter?

You can test by sending c:\ on the command line, it should select the c drive.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjj View Post
    Where can I find docs on the commandline options for dBpa Batch Converter, C:/Program%20Files/dBpoweramp/Help/dMC/FileSelector.htm ?
    Correction: C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\DMCFileSelector.exe .

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can test by sending c:\ on the command line, it should select the c drive.
    Thanks. That works.

If find my case's failure was due to quotes around the path including spaces. This works (unexpectedly):

"C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\DMCFileSelector.exe" S:\!DJ DAP
    -> http://i.imgur.com/oLJJJwK.png