title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset R4.6 beta for non-Windows platforms

Super Moderator

Asset R4.6 beta for non-Windows platforms

<now released>
    Last edited by Spoon; 11-18-2015 at 06:37 AM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Asset R4.6 beta for non-Windows platforms

Hi,

I tried to replace the folder icon "AlbumArtistAlbum.jpg" assuming that a similar directory structure as under Windows is used, and I was successful under OS X and Raspberry Pi.

On QNAP I started my search with the directory "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/.dBpoweramp/" (as indicated in the Installation Instructions of the registered version), but not even the ".../MD0_DATA/..." existed. I use QTS release 4.2.0 and found "/share/HDx_DATA/..." instead (where x is in the range from "A" to "Z", but not "0"=Zero).

Could you please indicate the path where the R5 series icons can be found.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Hi,

I tried to replace the folder icon "AlbumArtistAlbum.jpg" assuming that a similar directory structure as under Windows is used, and I was successful under OS X and Raspberry Pi.

On QNAP I started my search with the directory "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/.dBpoweramp/" (as indicated in the Installation Instructions of the registered version), but not even the ".../MD0_DATA/..." existed. I use QTS release 4.2.0 and found "/share/HDx_DATA/..." instead (where x is in the range from "A" to "Z", but not "0"=Zero).

Could you please indicate the path where the R5 series icons can be found.
    Depending on your QNAP NAS configuration, Asset's images should be located in one of the following folders:
    /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/AssetImages
    /share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/AssetImages

I hope this helps.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Depending on your QNAP NAS configuration, Asset's images should be located in one of the following folders:
    /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/AssetImages
    /share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Asset/bin/AssetImages

I hope this helps.
    Thank you for your prompt answer, and - yes, it helped.

Since I inserted in the browse tree "Album Artist/Album" before "Artist/Album", the result was two identical icons side by side. To avoid reading the relatively small text below the icons, I decided to change the "AlbumArtistAlbum.jpg", so that the difference may be gathered from the different icons as well. And here is the result:
    AlbumArtistAlbum.jpg
    Maybe this is useful for others too.