title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I Cannot convert to m4b

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoloresBair
    • Sep 2015

I Cannot convert to m4b

When I try to convert to m4b (audiobook) I receive this error: Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

This has only started happening since installing dBpoweramp 15

I looked for this error in the forum and the suggestions there (different folder, file name, path length, etc.) had no effect.

My system: Win 7 Ultimate SP1
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: I Cannot convert to m4b

Have you tried uninstalling and resinstalling the m4b encoder?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• doobre
      • May 2006

I have just installed the M4b encoder and get the same error.. same thing whether through batch or selecting single files.

from mp3 to m4b @ LC AAC or HE v2 AAC or HE AAC the convertor starts to run then stops with the error message.

Error converting to m4b (Audio Book), 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\01 - Rumpelstiltskin.mp3' to 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\01 - Rumpelstiltskin.m4b'
      Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]
      Unable to tag file 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\01 - Rumpelstiltskin.m4b'

Error converting to m4b (Audio Book), 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\02 - Rumpelstiltskin read-along version.mp3' to 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\02 - Rumpelstiltskin read-along version.m4b'
      Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]
      Unable to tag file 'D:\DATA\to add to itunes\Ladybird Tales\Rumpelstiltskin\02 - Rumpelstiltskin read-along version.m4b'

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The mp3 files are cd quality?

Try converting to a different location than D:
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>