title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Track playing problem from PC

Track playing problem from PC

Hi, I have an unregistered Assetupnp on a Windows 7 PC running via wired ethernet to a Cambridge CXN Network Player. I have CA Connect on an I-phone and I-pad which both see Asset. I am using the Windows Media Player (My Music) folder as the Library but a problem occurs every second or third track whether in a random queue or direct from a complete album in that the track finishes then immediately starts again for a few(10) seconds and then shuts off and the next track begins, though the track appears to be the correct length. Also when the first track in a queue or album begins there is a micro second of distortion. I am new to streaming so it's probably something I have overlooked, can you help?

Administrator

Re: Track playing problem from PC

The same tracks always never play?

Re: Track playing problem from PC

Sorry I did not describe the problem correctly. The tracks play to within 10 seconds of the end and then stop and start at the beginning again until the track length is up at which point they stop completely, however it looks like a CXN problem as I can stream via Asset to my Sony Smart TV without problems and the same tracks play OK via WMP.