title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CUE file split on right-click

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael

CUE file split on right-click

hi... i would like to see a windows-explorer-right-click option "Convert To" for .CUE sheet files also... the program would then split the audio file specified in the cuesheet (or, if more audio files, rearrange them with the new pauses, mostly it is only one audio file though in those archives) and create the new audio files in my chosen format. track filenames and ID tags of course should be like in the CUE sheet as well, and a new .CUE file should be created. this function would be a BLAST! thank you!

as for now, i always have to
    (A) edit the filename extension specified in the cuesheet to .WAV
    (B) convert the (mostly) .APE file to a .WAV, so that
    (C) EAC can read it and split it by cuesheet (all this cos it won't split APEs)
    (D) recompress the single files to .APE again
    (E) edit the filename extensions of each track in the newly by EAC created "cutted cuesheet" from .WAV to .APE
    (F) editing the ID-tag for each file then manually

you see, that is way too much of a hazzle... so i hope for a soon implementation to save me a lot of time! thanks again!
  • Unregistered

Re: CUE file split on right-click

Hello,

This feature would be really usefull!

Please, support .cue file splitting...

Thanks in advance,

Jorge.-

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: CUE file split on right-click

this gota be done, i was lookin for a direct email address to ask if this option was available!!

illustration already rules, make it rule more!

Comment

Working...

]]>