title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "CDGrab.exe - No Disk" pop-up message

"CDGrab.exe - No Disk" pop-up message

Hello,

I am new here and need help. I've been using the CD Ripper for a couple of months and today I suddenly got a pop-up window titled as stated in the title of this thread. I've also attached a screen shot of the pop-up window showing the statement "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive G:." even though there is already a CD sitting in the drive. Has anyone seen this before and is there a fix for it? Is it a software problem or hardware (CD drive)?

Thanks in advance,
    Joseph T.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jbt; 09-09-2015 at 03:56 AM.

Administrator

Re: "CDGrab.exe - No Disk" pop-up message

You only have 1 CD drive? it is G?

If you look in windows explorer when that message shows, you can click on the drive and list the contents as:

Track01
    Track02

etc?

Re: "CDGrab.exe - No Disk" pop-up message

Thanks for replying, Spoon. I turned on my computer today, launched CDRipper, loaded CD, and expected to see the same pop-up window again but...no pop-up. CDRipper worked as it should. Weird, but I guess leaving my computer turned off for a day cured the problem? It doesn't make sense, because I rebooted several times when I first saw the problem but that didn't help. It's baffling. Guess I'll keep using it and cautiously observe to see under what conditions it happens again. Thanks again.