title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

When ripping a CD - Instantly shows all / most tracks as Inaccurate and ejects disc

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riggers
    • Mar 2015

When ripping a CD - Instantly shows all / most tracks as Inaccurate and ejects disc

Hi I recommend DBPoweramp to a friend and set it up on an old laptop to rip to a QNAP NAS (Laptop is on wireless network). Seemed to be all ok when I left it but now all discs seem to instantly show 'Inaccurate ' / 'Not in accurate rip' almost instantaneously.
    Please can you advise me as to why this might be? Could it be due to a faulty/ damaged/ poor quality DVD drive? or is is due to the NAS not being accessible to the laptop? Thanks.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: When ripping a CD - Instantly shows all / most tracks as Inaccurate and ejects di

Hey Riggers,

Originally posted by Riggers
    Could it be due to a faulty/ damaged/ poor quality DVD drive? or is is due to the NAS not being accessible to the laptop? Thanks.
    the answer lies within your question. I would try to rip to a local HDD first. If the problem vanishs, the connection to the NAS is problematic (network errors or sleep mode of the NAS). If the problem still exists, the DVD drive could be the problem.

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>