title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to Correct Erroneous Metadata?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rschatz
    • Nov 2007

How to Correct Erroneous Metadata?

I use dbPoweramp to rip classical CDs, and am always happy when someone else has already entered the metadata. Sometimes the entered data has errors, and I would like to return the favor by uploading a corrected version. Or if an album is too obscure to have any data in the database(s), I would like to enter it, to help the next user. I can find a menu item to upload data, but it is grayed out. How to do this? Thanks. Ralph in Chicago.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: How to Correct Erroneous Metadata?

Originally posted by rschatz
    I use dbPoweramp to rip classical CDs, and am always happy when someone else has already entered the metadata. Sometimes the entered data has errors, and I would like to return the favor by uploading a corrected version. Or if an album is too obscure to have any data in the database(s), I would like to enter it, to help the next user. I can find a menu item to upload data, but it is grayed out. How to do this?
    Currently, there is only one option under Submit Changes to, which is freedb [Interent].

This option remains greyed out until you type something in the Meta Data tab section (bottom/centre section of the main CDRipper window).

Comment

• schmidj
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2013

Re: How to Correct Erroneous Metadata?

Outside of dBPA you can submit metadata to Muzic Brainz by becoming a member (free) and using their software, Picard to submit data to their database.

Comment

Working...

]]>