title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trouble with m4a files. Want to convert to mp3. Unable to add codec.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jskendall
    • Aug 2015

Trouble with m4a files. Want to convert to mp3. Unable to add codec.

Oops. Never mind. Should have known it would be user error. I got it to work. Please disregard.

Earlier message: I have an active dBpoweramp software with the music converter and I'm unable to convert Apple's .m4a files of music I just purchased on iTunes. I tried downloading the m4a codec but after installing it doesn't connect up and let me convert through music converter. Any help please??
    Last edited by jskendall; 08-28-2015, 04:24 PM.
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: Trouble with m4a files. Want to convert to mp3. Unable to add codec.

Originally posted by jskendall
    Oops. Never mind. Should have known it would be user error. I got it to work. Please disregard.

Earlier message: I have an active dBpoweramp software with the music converter and I'm unable to convert Apple's .m4a files of music I just purchased on iTunes. I tried downloading the m4a codec but after installing it doesn't connect up and let me convert through music converter. Any help please??
    I realize you resolved the issue you started with, but just a quick comment: It's never a good idea to convert from one lossy codec to another. Unless you absolutely can't use the files as .m4as....I'd suggest you avoid any further conversions.

Comment

Working...

]]>