Hi

I have about a dozen CDs with hidden tracks on them. I'm not talking about songs that get tagged on the back of an offcial and sits within the same track. What I mean is so-called "track 0" songs. When I run PerfectTunes to verify they are accurate, I always end up with an error stating "Cannot Check: Incomplete Album".

However, this error persists whether the hidden track has been ripped to file or not. For example, "Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf" has 15 official tracks and 1 track zero. When I scan the album including the track zero with PerfectTunes, I get the error message. When I rip the album without the track zero and scan it, I get the same error. Differing settings (Album matching Grouped by Folder) have no impact. Also, the log file never reports the hidden track. They all look the same. What am I missing?

Code:
Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf   [AccurateRip DiscIDs: 015-0022e6db-01882b50-e10e8b0f]        Cannot Check: Incomplete Album
  Track 1: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\01-You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 2: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\02-No One Knows, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 3: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\03-First It Giveth, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 4: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\04-A Song For The Dead, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 5: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\05-The Sky Is Fallin', Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 6: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\06-Six Shooter, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 7: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\07-Hangin' Tree, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 8: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\08-Go With The Flow, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 9: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\09-Gonna Leave You, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 10: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\10-Do It Again, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 11: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\11-God Is In The Radio, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 12: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\12-Another Love Song, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 13: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\13-A Song For The Deaf, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 14: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\14-Mosquito Song, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac
  Track 15: D:\Public\Music Rips\Queens Of The Stone Age\Songs For The Deaf\15-Everybody's Gonna Be Happy, Queens Of The Stone Age-1.flac