title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Error ripping to FLAC: on every CD now

Error ripping to FLAC: on every CD now

I am new to dBpoweramp just purchased. I could rip the last days several cd's. Now I get on every drive and on every cd this message below. What may be wrong ,configuration somewhere in dBpoweramp?

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'G:\Frank Aguiar\Prenda Minha\Frank Aguiar - Prenda Minha- 01 - E por Isso Que Eu Bebo.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'G:\Frank Aguiar\Prenda Minha\Frank Aguiar - Prenda Minha- 01 - E por Isso Que Eu Bebo.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'G:\Frank Aguiar\Prenda Minha\Frank Aguiar - Prenda Minha- 02 - Eu Preciso de Voce.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'G:\Frank Aguiar\Prenda Minha\Frank Aguiar - Prenda Minha- 02 - Eu Preciso de Voce.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Administrator

Re: Error ripping to FLAC: on every CD now

This location 'G:\' is no longer available, use Windows Explorer to make sure it exists and can be written to.

Re: Error ripping to FLAC: on every CD now

thanks, yes it turned out that G is the CD-drive I am ripping from. No surprise I cannot write on it...
    I do not know how the path got there, perhaps a wrong click myself...

problem solved however