title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ordering of discs in multi-disc album

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

Re: Ordering of discs in multi-disc album

Q. Why do my tracks appears in alphabetical order, or otherwise differently to the way that I ripped them?
    A: The sorting and presentation of tracks is not a function of the streamer, but of the media server on your source device. If track information is missing then you may encounter problems when browsing your music.

Comment

• daleyb
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2014

Sorry, the aboves from Cyrus web Q & As.(Somehow that bit got missed..) Putting a leading "0" seems to cover it..but will check with Cyrus Next week...I can always tweak in MP3TAG Later (if i can work out where number pad is..)

Comment

• daleyb
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Oct 2014

Just found it and seems easy enough to tweak.(even for me) I suppose you could even put number count & Leading 0 in... so its 01/20, 02/20.. etc.. to stop a muddle of numbers.I will still check with Cyrus though!

Comment

• alk630
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Jun 2014

I own a Cyrus product and the leading zeros do work with sorting albums if that helps. I number my albums as you stated in the post above and all works well.
          Last edited by alk630; 08-01-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• daleyb
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Oct 2014

Thanks for that alk630, will take note go back into Mp3 tag and tweak them...( Just hope I dont change my mind on the Cyrus overtime..But I think the leading Zero is a safe bet whatever..)

Comment

Working...

]]>