title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Problem

... also, how does the AK240 by Astell & Kern, access your music library?

Comment

• davi
      • Jan 2015

Thanks for your time and attention

I have tried both ID V2.3 and ID V2.4. I've gone into my settings and made sure that both versions of dBpoweramp were configured identically.

Yes its a windows computer.

I store it in folder form.

If I take the exact same rip from my other computer using version 14, it works perfectly fine.

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by davi
        Thanks for your time and attention

I have tried both ID V2.3 and ID V2.4. I've gone into my settings and made sure that both versions of dBpoweramp were configured identically.

Yes its a windows computer.

I store it in folder form.

If I take the exact same rip from my other computer using version 14, it works perfectly fine.
        So, to confirm, you have ripped a CD (to mp3 format) to a folder on your hard drive and you have copied the folder to another PC?

OR

You have ripped the CD twice, once on each PC, one PC is running R14.4, the other PC is running R15.3?

How does the AK240 access the mp3 files?
        Last edited by mville; 08-01-2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• davi
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by mville
          So, to confirm, you have ripped a CD (to mp3 format) to a folder on your hard drive and you have copied the folder to another PC?

OR

You have ripped the CD twice, once on each PC, one PC is running R14.4, the other PC is running R15.3?

How does the AK240 access the mp3 files?
          Yes to the second scenario. However it's FLAC files not MP3.

I'm not sure what you mean by access. I connect the AK240 to my computer via USB and import the folders. When I browse on the AK240 I am literally browsing these folders as I tailor-make them to my specifications.

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Yes to the second scenario. However it's FLAC files not MP3.
            OK. I assumed mp3 because in your post no.3 you mention ID3 tags. FLAC files do not use ID3 tags, but use Vorbis Comments.

I'm not sure what you mean by access. I connect the AK240 to my computer via USB and import the folders. When I browse on the AK240 I am literally browsing these folders as I tailor-make them to my specifications.
            This is exactly what I mean (how the AK240 plays your audio library files?). I've got it now, thanks.

If you right-click on track 01. Allegro con brio and select Edit ID-Tag, can you post a screenshot of the displayed tags window? Also, can you do the same on the second PC for the same track and post that screenshot?

Comment

Working...

]]>