title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Mixed Windows and MAC registration package

Mixed Windows and MAC registration package

Hi Spoon,

I purchased a R14.4 Family pack a while back and was looking to upgrade to R15. I noticed that you now have a MAC version and am very excited to try it out. I noticed that there are options for Family pack of Windows only and Family Pack of MAC only, but would be it possible to add an additional option of a Mixed Windows/MAC package? Obviously this is because I have some computers of each type and it would be nice if a single Family package could cover all of my computers. Thanks for listening and for making an awesome program!

Mike

Administrator

Re: Mixed Windows and MAC registration package

It is not currently planned to offer a combined license.

It would be nice if the family license supported both Windows and OSX, but I own both now and have no leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvco View Post
    It would be nice if the family license supported both Windows and OSX, but I own both now and have no leverage.
    I agree mrvco. The lack of a mixed package is currently what is preventing me from upgrading from R14 to R15. I hope Spoon changes his mind on this issue.