title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't install Reference R15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cristophersagar
    • Jul 2015

Can't install Reference R15

Hi

I have just reset my PC back to its factory settings and reinstalled all Windows updates. I'm currently running MS Vista with Service Pack 2, 32-bit. I have just purchased Reference R15 & PerfectTUNES as a single user. Whilst PerfectTUNES seems to have installed correctly, when I double click on the Reference R15 executable file (file name: dMC-R15.3-Ref-Registered), it fails to open. There is moment whilst the hard disk is in use as it attempts to begin to open the file, but then everything stops. I have also tried downloading a new executable file in case the original was somehow corrupted, but this doesn't make any difference.

Cris
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't install Reference R15

See:

There have been many reports that the recent security update KB3057839 to Windows Vista is breaking dBpoweramp (CD Ripper and Batch Converter will not show). We have not been able to reproduce this issue locally, however it has been found that functionality can be restored by either: 1) Uninstall the update KB3057839 or 2)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>