title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DSF to DoP conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BH1
    • Jun 2015

DSF to DoP conversion

First let me say I am a new user of dbpoweramp and correspondingly a new member to this forum and thus thank everyone for the product and also thank everyone for the support in advance. I look forward to using this product for multiple conversion applications, but my first need is convert DSF files (DSD64) to DoP. I apologize if this has been covered in previously existing thread, but in play back of my DoP converted files, I hear large hiss with the music barely in background.

Within the dbpoweramp configuration > codecs > advanced > DSD decoder , I set to "Embed as DoP" and the Decoding downsampling to 176khz (which i thought appropriate for D64 file).

Converted DSF to both FLAC and WAV. Both files (a) were seen as DSD by digital analogue converter - good , but (b) both played back as primary hiss with music lightly in background.

Any advise on settings or use of the software (no doubt a user error here) would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you for the support and greetings to all (as a new member)!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: DSF to DoP conversion

You need to find other dop encoded files so you can test with your player.

Decoding downsampling is not used with dop embedding.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hammer8
      • Dec 2009

Does dbpoweramp convert existing DoP files to DSF format? If so, am I able to do it a bunch of them in "batch". thank you.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It does not sorry.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>