title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cannot install correctly codecs on a V13 reinstalled on a new Windows 7 PC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanielVir
    • Jun 2015

cannot install correctly codecs on a V13 reinstalled on a new Windows 7 PC

hello
    the new codecs are seen as installed by the system. The dbpoweramp processus of installation is correct, without error.
    But .... the codec are not listed in the dbpoweramp config application (files are on the disk)

Th Dbpoweramp version 13 is downloaded from the web site from the order number selection
    Any help? thanks
    Rgds
    Daniel
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: cannot install correctly codecs on a V13 reinstalled on a new Windows 7 PC

You are forcing the 32 bit version of dBpoweramp? to install?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DanielVir
      • Jun 2015

Hello
      Yes I do. I'm using the default path parameter (program files (x86))

The process of installation of the codecs is ok, but the codecs are not listed in the application, despite files are in the directory

Note: I'm running Win7 64bit

thx
      Rgds
      Last edited by DanielVir; 06-15-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You have to force the 32 bit install of codecs also, press the right shift key and install to the same folder as dbpoweramp.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DanielVir
          • Jun 2015

hello
          the installations exe, are 32bits (basic converter and codecs) installed in program files (x86)

I just tryed initially to install on an alternate disk, then to double check , after a desinstall, on default C: drive

Any help please ?
          Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

What codec are you installing?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>