title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dBpoweramp fails since updating to 15.3 yesterday

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: dBpoweramp fails since updating to 15.3 yesterday

So if you do a check for system updates it shows a whole big list of updates ready to install? because if it does not, then you have that update already installed.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by R&B_4me View Post
    I have just installed (20 June 2015) 15.3 over R15, which I purchased in May 2014. I am running Windows 7 64bit. Now, when I rip an original CD, the Album Folder is not created. The Artist folder is created and all tracks are saved under Artist Name, not Album Name. In "Naming" (Save in Dynamic Artist Folder), in the "Set File Naming" dialogue box, I have clicked on Default - but still RIP will not create the Album Folder. I have never had this problem before. Any suggestions as to how I can get RIP to create the Album Folder ? Thanks.
    You are using Multi Encoder? if so it has its own naming based on the encoder used, rather than naming on CD Rippers main page.

Thank you *********. I've just started using Multi Encoder. I'm trying to get a FLAC and an MP3 RIP. Could you advise me, how do I get Multi Encoder to create Artist/Album/Track when it performs a RIP ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    So if you do a check for system updates it shows a whole big list of updates ready to install? because if it does not, then you have that update already installed.
    Finally found it and uninstalled it. Will check dbpoweramp later & report back.

EDIT: It seems to have worked, and I'm glad to be back to doing things the old way. Thanks very much for your help.
    Last edited by bipbop13; 06-21-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: update