title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Moving to new computer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tatazzzzz
    • Jun 2015

Moving to new computer

Previously purchased, used R15 for a number of years in the desktop. Head drive issues in the past year and am now working solely on the laptop and would like to transfer the suite. Moving from XP to Vista (yeah, I know I should step into the 21st century) - and I THINK I have transferred the program files onto standalone hard drive. Can I transfer them to the laptop? Do I need to request fresh download? Can I download the trial and activate with my old order numbers?

Thanks for any help.

TA
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Moving to new computer

Originally posted by tatazzzzz
    Previously purchased, used R15 for a number of years in the desktop. Head drive issues in the past year and am now working solely on the laptop and would like to transfer the suite. Moving from XP to Vista (yeah, I know I should step into the 21st century) - and I THINK I have transferred the program files onto standalone hard drive. Can I transfer them to the laptop? Do I need to request fresh download? Can I download the trial and activate with my old order numbers?

Thanks for any help.

TA
    best to download fresh and install. You just need your order number, or there is a way to get your order number with your email address. Go to the purchase page and you'll eventually see this step.

Comment

• tatazzzzz
      • Jun 2015

Re: Moving to new computer

Have the order number, so will give it a shot. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>