title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Configure AccurateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex2407
    • Jul 2014

Configure AccurateRip

I am trying to configure AccurateRip on Mac (Yosemite). When I press button "Configure now" (in the AccurateRip section) nothing happens. Is it because I have ASUS - SDRW-08D2S-U (which was purged from database)? However, previously, I could rip tracks using the same external drive on Windows 7.
  • alex2407
    • Jul 2014

Re: Configure AccurateRip

Small note (if helps), I tried using XLD and it was able to perform checks against AccurateRip database.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

The Apple version will only configure offsets for drives which are listed in the database, has you have a very rare drive which is purged it is not possible to configure with the Apple version.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alex2407
        • Jul 2014

Does it mean I won't be able to use AccurateRip ? If so, how come XLD allows me to use AccurateRip ?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Because it works like windows and needs 3 discs to configure, the Apple AccurateRip auto configures based on offsets in database, your drive is expelled from the database, it is not a great drive to base ripping on.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alex2407
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
            Because it works like windows and needs 3 discs to configure, the Apple AccurateRip auto configures based on offsets in database, your drive is expelled from the database, it is not a great drive to base ripping on.
            So if I want to use dBpoweramp on Mac, I need to get one of the drives listed here, correct?

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Correct
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>