title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help! dBpa doesn't see my intended destination drive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jocar37
    • Mar 2015

Help! dBpa doesn't see my intended destination drive

I have a brand new computer that was built just for my music. The computer has an SSD for software and the operating system and a virgin 2TB HD where I want to store my music. I just downloaded a trial copy of dBpa to become familiar with it. I inserted a CD to rip, and opened the Path drop down box to choose the HD as the location for dBpa to place the ripped file.

The HD did not show up in the available list. It shows up fine in My Computer - no doubt it is there and the system recognizes it. dBpa only saw the SSD.

I can't find anything that explains why dBpa won't see the other drive or how to edit the path. I found a way that seems to work in JRiver, but I'd rather us dBpa. Can anyone tell me how to make dBpa let me choose the drive I want to use?
  • jocar37
    • Mar 2015

Re: Help! dBpa doesn't see my intended destination drive

Anyone?

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

What Operating System? Can you store files on the HDD? If it is a Windows system, is your drive formated and has a drive letter?

Dat Ei

Comment

• BrodyBoy
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jocar37
        I inserted a CD to rip, and opened the Path drop down box to choose the HD as the location for dBpa to place the ripped file.
        You don't do it with the drop-down menu...hit the "Set" button next to it and you should be able to navigate to the desired target location.

Comment

• jocar37
          • Mar 2015

a belated thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>