title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Year/ dates...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

Year/ dates...

I notice when ripping you get the year CD was released-but also month and even Day. To be honest the years great But Iam not that Interested in Day/Month. Is there any way of Automatically turning that info off. I dont really need that Info- (but remember Ive not got a streamer yet, so not even sure that info would appear anyway. It appears in Foobar-But dont mind it there. Or Is another option to Change Meta before rip..??
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Year/ dates...

It is an option under CD Ripper >> Options >> Metadata and ID Tag >> force no date on year
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daleyb
      I notice when ripping you get the year CD was released-but also month and even Day. To be honest the years great But Iam not that Interested in Day/Month. Is there any way of Automatically turning that info off. I dont really need that Info- (but remember Ive not got a streamer yet, so not even sure that info would appear anyway. It appears in Foobar-But dont mind it there. Or Is another option to Change Meta before rip..??
      yes, year only is somewhere in the options to tick. Not in front of computer at moment.

Comment

• nixage
        • Sep 2003

I'm having the same issue although I have checked the box to force year only. Any idea what the problem is? Running OS X with 15.2(1)

Comment

• nixage
          • Sep 2003

fixed by clearing metadata and retrieving again

Comment

• daleyb
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Oct 2014

Even though Ive Ticked "forced no date on year"... that Info still appears when/before ripping on date/month, year.However, When I Check In MP3 TAG (then foobar)-its Gone.....So I can only think Ive nipped that Info In the Butt!

Comment

• garym
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daleyb
              Even though Ive Ticked "forced no date on year"... that Info still appears when/before ripping on date/month, year.However, When I Check In MP3 TAG (then foobar)-its Gone.....So I can only think Ive nipped that Info In the Butt!
              Yes, I can confirm what you see. The info is in the year box on the rippring screen, but it does NOT get written to the metadata tag if the "force no date on year" is ticked.

Comment

Working...

]]>