title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mac version album art issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cavit8r
    • May 2015

mac version album art issues

so,
    i've noticed that when i upload an image onto the metadata on the mac version of dboweramp, the image will often turn out stretched, as though the image proportions have been constrained (or maybe not). i therefore get distorted cover images for my files. has anyone else had this problem? i've looked for a setting in the preferences that might be changed, but have not found anything that addresses the issue. if any of you know of a solution, i would be extremely grateful.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: mac version album art issues

The source is square? what is the pixel dimensions before and after? (you can check by right click on audio track >> services >> edit id tags in dbpoweramp).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cavit8r
      • May 2015

Re: mac version album art issues

Originally posted by Spoon
      The source is square? what is the pixel dimensions before and after? (you can check by right click on audio track >> services >> edit id tags in dbpoweramp).
      to answer your first question, no, the images are usually not square, as many are taken from digipaks, etc., and do not have square dimensions...and i've never bothered to attempt to crop to a perfect square when scanning. this may be the answer to my question though. the windows version didn't seem to have any problems with rectangular work, but it seems that the mac version is distorting the image to conform with set parameters. i guess i'll have to find a way to ensure that everything is square....damn.

Comment

Working...

]]>