title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Compilation Albums

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • map856
    • May 2012

Re: Compilation Albums

Thanks for your patience - I'm beginning to see your rationale! It all makes sense when you put it like that. So, it would seem that some players/devices correctly interpret Asset's combined track [artist]- [title] and others will only display the [title] part. Very strange indeed but in the absence of a better explanation, I guess we have to take this as the most likely reason.

Comment

• mville
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2008

Re: Compilation Albums

Originally posted by map856
      Thanks for your patience - I'm beginning to see your rationale! It all makes sense when you put it like that. So, it would seem that some players/devices correctly interpret Asset's combined track [artist]- [title] and others will only display the [title] part. Very strange indeed but in the absence of a better explanation, I guess we have to take this as the most likely reason.
      Sadly, yes and this scenario is very common. I find it incredible that so many audio manufactures have such poor IT/Software developers on board.

Comment

Working...

]]>