title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Failure to convert Qobuz 24 bit FLAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ogodei
    • May 2015

Failure to convert Qobuz 24 bit FLAC

Hi Folks.

I've been in the practice of happily converting FLAC files to WMA so that my Pure unit can play them as well as my HiFi kit. I suddenly find that a Qobuz download of Tracker won't convert properly.

The dBpoweramp converters appear to work correctly but the output is limited to a click, silence and another click if I'm lucky. I tried converting to mp3 too but that doesn't seem to work either.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thank you.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Failure to convert Qobuz 24 bit FLAC

Perhaps the audio track it corrupted?

Qobuz was giving corrupted flacs a while ago, make sure you have atleast dBpoweramp R15.2
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Ogodei
      • May 2015

Thank you Spoon.

I'd installed 15.2 but must've been picking up 14.4 which is now banished. It works fine which is something of a relief as i like what Qobuz are doing as a hi-res source. Thanks again.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The files are corrupted, you need the latest flac decoder to read through the corruption and effectively un-corrupt the file. You are best converting those flac files >> Flac to remove this corruption.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>