Dynamic Naming is very Greek to me...

I want to convert FLAC to MP3 into music that is best formatted to be accepted in iTunes, then also shifted as I go to other formats as PLEX. [I am unclear] []\ [still trying]\ [to master]-[this naming]-[process]... Help! My FLAC content comes from different sources, but it is the downloaded stuff that is hardest to understand, one of the biggest problems is on Classical FLAC that in converting often comes up with the message that the names are to long... I assume that is internal name contained in the music file itself. I am not clear on how to do that, looking at the support in Illustrate for Dynamic Naming I feel as I need a Dictionary of Terms, my last try gave me... [origpath][Maxlegnth]len,string[]\[Artist]-[Track]-[Title], some worked, many others were a mess! I reviewed one Forum post on converting to iTunes from FLAC, [trimfirstfolder][origpath][]\[origfilename], and if not ready to place into iTunes, but into a music folder of its own I would then place after it, [MaxLegnth]len,string[Artist]-[Track]-[Title]

My goal is to make the MP3's easy for others to move the music they want from where I convert them, Named MP3 Folder, to different players and apps in the most common way possible without more conversion work for them... all located on a home server I built, all of them network in and take what they need to construct their playlists on whatever they want.