title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

SonataDB - Setup/Configuration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AllanQuartet
    • May 2015

SonataDB - Setup/Configuration

Hi,
    Have recently installed dbpoweramp and Ripped around 70 CDs, I loaded a classical CD and found that the SonataDB metadata was not available. Not listed on the metadata pulldown. The Genre is shown as Classical.
    Does Sonata require a special setup/configuration or perhaps it by subscription only?
    Using windows 7 I.E 11
    Your advice would be appreciated.
    Regards, Allan
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: SonataDB - Setup/Configuration

Originally posted by AllanQuartet
    Hi,
    Have recently installed dbpoweramp and Ripped around 70 CDs, I loaded a classical CD and found that the SonataDB metadata was not available. Not listed on the metadata pulldown. The Genre is shown as Classical.
    Does Sonata require a special setup/configuration or perhaps it by subscription only?
    Using windows 7 I.E 11
    Your advice would be appreciated.
    Regards, Allan
    SonataDB is part of the GD3 database, and for classical albums, it will replace the GD3 column when available. It may just be that that particular CD is not in SonataDB, so it's defaulting to the other databases.

Comment

• AllanQuartet
      • May 2015

Re: SonataDB - Setup/Configuration

Thanks: Ripped a few CDs listed in SonataDb. Additional tags saves time later.

Comment

Working...

]]>