title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Adding Bit Rate Quality to Folder Name

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmeraldFlame
    • May 2015

Adding Bit Rate Quality to Folder Name

Currently, I am using this scheme as part of my folder path for exporting my converted files: [artist]\([year]) [album] [[UPPER][extension][]]\

The output of this will end up looking like: Mumford & Sons\(2015) Wilder Mind [MP3]\

What I would like to do is add in the bit rate quality to the folder name, but I haven't found a way to do so. Essentially I want: Mumford & Sons\(2015) Wilder Mind [MP3-320]\ or Mumford & Sons\(2015) Wilder Mind [MP3-V2]\, etc.

Is there anyway currently to do this that I just haven't been able to find?
    Thanks in advance!
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Adding Bit Rate Quality to Folder Name

I am not sure if this can be done.

Comment

• BrodyBoy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2011

Re: Adding Bit Rate Quality to Folder Name

Originally posted by EmeraldFlame
      What I would like to do is add in the bit rate quality to the folder name, but I haven't found a way to do so. Essentially I want: Mumford & Sons\(2015) Wilder Mind [MP3-320]\ or Mumford & Sons\(2015) Wilder Mind [MP3-V2]\, etc.

Is there anyway currently to do this that I just haven't been able to find?
      Thanks in advance!
      The only way I can think of would be to create a bit rate tag....probably using the ID Tag Processing DSP...and then use that tag in your naming string.

Comment

Working...

]]>